- How do I submit an abstract to the GPSRC 2017?
Please follow the submission link in order to submit an abstract. You will be prompted to log on using your ISU Net ID and password. Before making the submission, make sure that the abstract adheres to the submission guidelines.
- I want to present my work in some other conference and/or I want to submit it to a journal. Can I still submit an abstract to the GPSRC 2017?
Yes. Since GPSRC would not be publishing any kind of proceedings, you can still submit the abstract to the GPSRC 2017, and present it later to any professional conference or journal of your choice.
- I have already presented my work in some other conference and/or I have submitted it to a journal. Can I still submit an abstract to the GPSRC 2017?
Yes, you can definitely submit an abstract for the GPSRC 2017 even if you have already presented it elsewhere or submitted to a journal.
- Can I submit an ongoing research to the GPSRC 2017?
Yes, it is absolutely fine to present an ongoing work. However, please make sure that the abstract is properly structured as per the submission guidelines. For instance, it would be expected that the abstract would have few words on conclusion and future work, even if it comprises of an ongoing research.
- While submitting an abstract, each time I add an author, the name and department of previously added author(s) except the first author go blank. What should I do?
Please click on the add author button first to add the section for all the authors, before entering the name and affiliation for each of them.
- Is there any registration fee for the conference?
There is NO registration fee for the conference. However, you will have to register yourself here for attending the conference. The registration link will be available in the first week of March. The first 100 registrants will get a free lunch.
- What should I do if I face any problems while submitting an abstract?
If you face any problems in abstract submission, please contact the GPSRC Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Will I get any email after submitting abstract or registration?
No, you will not get any confirmation email after submitting the abstract or registering for the conference. However, you can email email@example.com to confirm your abstract submission.
- If my abstract is accepted for presentation then when will I get to know?
You will know by first week of March if you are accepted for the presentation and which session you will be presenting. We will not be able to change the presentation time, so we request you to not plan anything else on April 12th, 2017.